Elegant and refined, this bun is a perfect hairstyle for weddings or any other formal events. It is easy to make.
You will need:
– hair doughnut;
– elastic band;
– bobby pins;
– strong hold hair spray.
1. Take some hair from the top of your head and separate it into three even sections.
2. Start making a french braid following the road – right section under middle one, left section under right one – and so on, being careful to add some more hair when you braid under the middle section.
3. Keep doing so, but add hair to the right as well. When you pass your ear, stop adding hair. End the braid and fix it with an elastic band, then pull it for a loose and wider aspect.
4. Make a side ponytail with the rest of your hair and use a doughnut to create the bun. 4. Tease the hair before wrapping it around the hair doughnut, because it will be bigger and easier to work with.
5. Finally, wrap the braid around the bun and fix with bobby pins and strong hold hair spray. Enjoy!